About The KPP Team:
Our 8-person team with the wonderful name of the Kraina Podziemnej Pomarańczy, consists of AEM developers, Frontend Developer, Delivery Manager, Agile PM, and Client Partner – in a nutshell, we have everything necessary for comprehensive software development. We work for one client, and we focus on creating a dedicated product for them. We work in agile methodologies, selecting specific solutions in accordance with the needs of the team and the current phase of the project/workstream.
Furthermore, we are a self-managing team, we value a broad view of the tasks we perform. Our work is based on the roles we play in the team (and not on the positions we hold), which is why our commitment and openness to taking various roles are so important to us. Some of us are working from the office in Warsaw, and some of us are working remotely from different parts of Poland. Our relations are based on honest communication and trust. We want our team to be a place where you can express yourself freely because every opinion counts!
We are using the Multi-Site Manager to manage 20 markets in Europe and Central America. It is a platform for sharing over 20,000 files shared between markets and users, integration of e-commerce, LDAP, and Elasticsearch. We are currently working in AEM 6.3, and we are going to migrate to 6.5 this year.
- estimating and implementing new functionalities needed to extend the platform to new markets;
- implementing and extending of integration points – LDAP, PIM, E-commerce, Elasticsearch;
- running/maintaining an existing platform;
- conducting and consulting the process of project migration to the new version of AEM;
- coordinating of design sessions of new solutions;
- consulting with the client and analytical team in London;
- setting the path of application development.
- Java 8, AEM 6.3;
- Coral UI;
- Granite UI;
Our approach to work:
- we believe in organizations based on self-managing teams break the pattern of hierarchical companies, based on power and responsibility gathered around a handful of people who are at the same time quite far from the real problems of the teams;
- we believe the team will make better, more accurate decisions by being closer to the problem and understanding the context better than anyone else would;
- we are looking for people who are ready to make decisions on their own and take responsibility for their tasks and roles in the team, based on their knowledge and experience;
- we introduce roles instead of positions. One person can fulfill many roles that are described in much more detail than positions and concern only very specific areas and responsibilities;
- we do not expect infallibility.
Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits (Medicover), Multisport card.
In addition, you have the possibility of working remotely (95%).
You’d better just contact us if this feels like something you might be interested in, and we can answer all your questions in person.
From 25 000 PLN net on B2B contract (with 26 days paid holidays).
We also have an employment agreement available.