What should you know about the team we recruit?
In team UNDEFINDED, we seek to be a self-managing unit – a group of few that have all the competences needed to create a product from A to Z. Therefore, we can be characterized as a team with an interdisciplinary approach and being open to enter different roles depending on the situation and type of project.
In communication, we focus primarily on honesty and trust – we try to create an atmosphere in which each person feels that they can express themselves. We treating each other with respect and belive that all of opinions are equaly important.
At this point, we are launching a new project for one of the largest Polish e-commerce company.
Your role and its responsibilities:
How are roles different from positions? Roles vs positions>>
Required from the person fulfilling this role:
- Experience in designing interfaces – portfolios with realized commercial projects
- Practical knowledge of RWD
- Knowledge of Figma or Sketch – daily work on the component library
- Basic skill of prototyping interactions
Nice if you…
- Have a working knowledge of anatomic design methodology. You worked on creating the DesignSystem
- Know what it is like when a project lasts more than 6 months
- Can design mobile applications
- Have experience in the e-commerce
SYZYGY is a place for you IF:
- You feel the need to have (and communicate) one version of yourself and integrity in building relationships – both in private and professional life – because everything else is like having a part in kindergarten play and a tiring split personality;
- 20th century business management model that you learned about in college (or on YouTube) in your opnion doesn’t fit into the volatile, changing, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment in which we currently operates (VUCA world);
- The hierarchy and power of individuals is like oversize sweatshirt from your older brother (sister) and you see the effectiveness and reasonable coping with difficulties in self-managing teams;
- The role of a cog in a great machine, although sometimes comfortable (because much is not expected of you), clashes with your inner need to be a part of a larger whole and to have a real impact on the shape and development of the organization in which you work;
- Rumor has it that yout spirit animal is a gazelle or other hare, because you are so mentally flexible and agile – you don’t panic when priorities change, you adapt quickly and also like to test different possibilities;
- You want the freedom to make mistakes so you don’t have to resort to safe, repeatable solutions cause you know that mistakes are inextricably linked to the creative process of organizational learning;
- Constructive criticism is something you value (more likely you even expect it) and you’re willing to share thoughtful feedback yourself, because it’s a natural element of development for you and you have outgrown diapers a long time ago;
- In the decision-making process, you are not looking for consensus and rotten compromises, but you are able to take responsibility for the consequences of the decision made, taking into account the opinions of other parties involved in the process;
- You boldly admit defeat and ask others for help, because it is human to err and only the cow does not change its mind (and you are not stubborn like a donkey);
- The transparency of your and your colleagues‘ actions doesn’t give you chills (and if so, only because of the excitement).
What awaits you after joining SYZYGY?
- MultiSport card (if the pandemic doesn’t discourage you from staying in shape) + Medicover private medical care
- The earlier references to animals are not accidental. We have a beautiful office in Dolny Mokotów, where eclecticism, plants and animals are the leitmotif
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)– who can stop us?!
- Transparent salaries of everyone and the salary range
- Pay rise system, thanks to which it’s you who ultimately decide whether you grant yourself and what amount you should get
- EduCenter – our internal platform for the exchange of knowledge and opinions, which helps us explore the topics that intrigue us
- We like to have fun – in our kitchen we organize parties, eat breakfast and celebrate various holidays. Every year (before Covid) we went on integration trips, because people and adventures are two of our values (no kidding!)
- The only thing we pulled from the government is 500+ for the birth of your offspring
- Every year we give ourselves Christmas bonuses and cash prizes for 5-10-15 years of working with us
- “Fruity Wednesdays”, PlayStation, board games, ping-pong table and other obvious obviousness giving comfort and relief
Remuneration & formal issues
8 000 – 11 500 PLN netto (B2B)
6 700 – 9 600 PLN brutto (UoP)
Regardless of your form of cooperation, you are entitled to unlimited vacation days!
What’s next? What are the next steps?
For details >> http://hello.szg.io/