What should you know about the team we recruit?
Your role and its responsibilities
- creating quality content using all digital formats (video, photo, copy)
- knowledge of technical requirements LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- understanding how algorithms work
- creative approach to content creation
- understanding the differences of communication B2B vs B2C
- knowledge of the basic measures of marketing-growth AARRR
- ease in using the English language
By the way… we use a role system instead of positions. To get you started, you’ll get the following roles: Content Writer, Social Media Ninja, Video Maker. But this is just the beginning! We allow ourselves to expand or change the area of our responsibility. You can choose new roles or change their scope. You can read more about it in the article:
You fit our team if YOU…
- have a drive to be an independent person
- are not afraid to say your opinion out loud
- can make decisions on your own
- are eager to try new solutions and test your own and other people’s ideas
- are open to feedback, but don’t bend to it
- make contacts easily and you are not afraid to step out of the line
- know news and trends
- you have an opinion on TikTok’s potential
Nice to have:
- experience in running paid social (FB / LinkedIn) and AdWords campaigns
- interest in the IT industry (software houses, services)
- understanding Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
6 000 – 8 000 PLN net (B2B)
5 000 – 6600 gross (UoP)
Just a sneak peek on our advantages…
What awaits you after joining SYZYGY?
If this sounds intriguing and you want to take up the challenge, send us an answer to the following questions in the application:
1. Send a meme / gif that best expresses your attitude towards the world
2. Give examples of your 3 favorite social media profiles that you are following
3. What are the 4 most important goals of social media communication from the brand’s perspective?
CV is not required, but you can attach it if you feel the need to. You can also contact us by email or phone if you have any additional questions!